top of page

Sight Seeing

Did you know humans can only see 1% of the visible spectrum of light? This means we can only see 1% of what is happening around us. The sad irony is that we allow this 1% to define us and to define our world. We allow our perspective to be driven by it. What do we miss from the other 99%?

As humans we can be so ensnared by our five senses. We allow the things we see, taste, touch, smell, and hear to be the world we live in but these were only ever meant to be a vehicle for us to experience the world God made for us to live in. What would happen if we stepped back and acknowledged that 99% that we have been missing?

God tells us ““For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:8-9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

He doesn’t say that He will keep His ways from us in fact just the opposite.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11-13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The Lord wants to show us the other 99% so we can walk in the world He designed for us and in deep relationship with Him.

“‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭33:3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Take a moment and ask God to open the eyes of your heart and to see what He wants to show you. He delights in you and is standing ever ready to share Himself with you.

8 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page